As of July 8, 2009, we have been married four years. While I cannot speak for Stacey, for my part, it has been an amazing experience, and has been the best part of my life up until now. I tricked the finest woman money cant buy into marrying me, and together, we have had two wonderful children. It has been an amazing time. Here are some highlights of the last year, covering the time period July 9, 2008-July8, 2009 (our last year of marriage). Feel free to search this blog to find the last three videos I have made, that cover our first three years.
One day I will get some real video editing software and some more time, and make something a bit nicer. Enjoy.
9 comments:
Aww Stace! That last segment made me cry. So beautiful! Congratulations on your anniversary.
One question: if you tricked multiple people into marrying you, where are they? :) Sometimes spelling errors are so funny. I love you, thanks for making this. It turned out great.
ladies??
congrats on four years!!!
do you all have any pics from saturday?
Cute video. Very sweet and fun to see 4 years in 8 minutes.
how cute! what a great idea!! congrats on 4 years!
Love it! Congrats you guys!
Beautiful video Jeff! Congratulations on four years!
Congrats on 4 years. I only hope that when you guys get up to the double digits that you will continue to have so many wonderful experiences together like Mom and I have had. I am proud of you guys and your family. Keep up the videos Jeff, they are excellent!! Love you guys so very much!
Dad
Very nice Video Jeff. Rod and I celebrated 40 years on the 11th. Hope this next year is as wonderful as the past four look to have been.
Post a Comment