Jul 15, 2009

It's really done

Just in case anyone besides Stacey has been waiting on the edge of their seat, you'll be happy to know that Stacey's master's project is officially "in the system" now at the Harold B. Lee Library.
CHEERS! HOORAY! IT IS REALLY DONE NOW. :)
If you feel a need to read the paper, use the link found below!
Hope you are all having a nice day.

5 comments:

stacey said...

So I use my Google Next button and find out that you have deliberately copied an email I sent, made a couple changes, and posted it to the blog. How sneaky. :) I am debating about whether or not I should read it, either online or the hardbound copy. I'm sure I'll find a mistake...

Michelle said...

WooHoo Stacey!! That looks awesome!! I would love to read it some time, maybe when my kids are asleep. Being a teacher it looks very interesting to me! :)

Trina said...

Yeah! Awesome! Congrats! That's so cool that you've got your masters and that your finished!!

CdA News Editor said...

Congratulations! That is really great.

elkgrandma said...

Stacey, congrats on a wonderful accomplishment. I read it through to the end, very insightful and instructional. You deserve all the best for such a fine effort. Love to you all.