
On Saturday Jeff rode in the Ann Arbor Bicycle Touring Society's annual century: "One Helluva Ride," so named because the route takes riders through the town/small area known as Hell, Michigan. Jeff's oldest brother also did the ride, along with our friend
Brady. We are thankful for a kind home teacher who loaned Jeff his road bike so Jeff wouldn't have to be fixing things the whole way. Here's a picture of the finish line, and the odometer to show the exciting number. Since it wasn't a race there wasn't much fanfare at the end (besides watermelon), but I did my best to cheer for him and tried to get Jacob to do so as well.
Great job, Jeff! He finished in 6:16, riding at a rate of 16 mph (pretty slow).
5 comments:
woohoo!!
it wouldn't have been half as cool if not for that jersey. :)
yahoo!! go jeff! you're aaron's hero... he's doing his 1st century with my dad in august. man is his bum going to be sore. :)
clearly that was britt... posting under aaron's name. whoops.
Wow! 100 miles is a lot of miles to ride in a day. How much did he have to train for that? Really cool. Wish I could do something like that!
I feel like if I am going to be an accounting professor I need to take up riding. What do you think? Good job.
Post a Comment