MELT MY HEART!!! As if I couldn't love him MORE...you go and show me this. What a wonderful surprise to my Monday. Thank you!
I love this picture too, glad you enjoyed seeing it. :) Jacob's little hand in the air and Kevin's smile are my favorite parts.
I think you should not have deleted Kevin's immediate surroundings, and Tess would have appreciated the picture even more.
but then there wouldn't have been room to use the Groening font that is on this laptop to surround the picture. It's like typing the credits for the Simpsons, and I couldn't pass that opportunity up obviously. considering the 3 episodes I've seen.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
MELT MY HEART!!! As if I couldn't love him MORE...you go and show me this. What a wonderful surprise to my Monday. Thank you!
I love this picture too, glad you enjoyed seeing it. :) Jacob's little hand in the air and Kevin's smile are my favorite parts.
I think you should not have deleted Kevin's immediate surroundings, and Tess would have appreciated the picture even more.
but then there wouldn't have been room to use the Groening font that is on this laptop to surround the picture. It's like typing the credits for the Simpsons, and I couldn't pass that opportunity up obviously. considering the 3 episodes I've seen.
Post a Comment