Jul 8, 2008

Three Years: July 8, 2005, to July 8, 2008

A quick review:
President's Day weekend 2005. . .Jeff took me to his hometown in Idaho for the grand tour
We got engaged April 8, 2005.
Our friend JB took this and other pictures of us a few weeks later.
July 8, 2005
Washington, D.C. Temple
(or, as Jeff has called it, the Kensington, MD temple. . .)
I won't tell the whole story here but I'm just so glad that "light prevailed" and we could be married on the day we'd planned on for those three months!!

Thanks for three wonderful years, Jeff!

HUSBAND HAIKU
I.
Three great years thus far
Because of who you are, Love,
You've made it easy
II.
"Pretty legs," big heart,
Smile and laugh to gladden
I love you the most
III.
You're my helping hands
For Jacob, for thesis, all!
Thanks for being you

Fishing on the Shenandoah River, Honeymoon, Luray, VA

4 comments:

Myrna said...

Congrats on 3 years, fun to remember.

Shae said...

Congrats on 3 years! Time flies fast!

Michelle said...

Congrats guys!! Here's to many more!

Anonymous said...

You're his best "catch!" I'm sure Jeff would agree! Congratulations on three amazing years (and Sweet Jacob).