Jul 21, 2008

My site

So, I finally have a website. I have made many sites in the past, including two famous ones:

angelfire.com/id/jlamro

http://www.hoopesgenealogy.com

But have never had one just for me. Well, since I will soon be a PhD student, where name recognition is important, I made a website for myself.

http://www.jeffreyhoopes.com

It is nothing fancy at all (unlike the angelfire site, which is basically amazing. It was built when I was in high school), but, it is what I need. A place to park my name and my face, and some of the little bit of work I have done thus far.

So, yep, there I am. Thanks to Kevin for funding this amazing venture.

3 comments:

Dan Cummings said...

I am impressed Jeff. Good looking site.

Myrna said...

I am impressed, actually brought tears. You are accomplished with such a bright future.

BrittWilk said...

you should probably purchase www.jeffreylamrohoopes.com too, just in case. what if some crazy wilkinsons... oops... i mean people... bought it. who knows what could happen. :)

and i love the new picture on the fence. stace - it makes me sad that you won't be there in the fall - we could take the munchkins and find cool fences to take their engagement pictures at. hehe. em says to tell lamro jr. that he is looking extra cute these days.