Jul 14, 2008
Three Years
So, we have now been married officially for three years. For those of you who may not know this, Stacey and I celebrate our anniversery on the date calculated in the Easter, Thanksgiving, fathers and mothers day style, as opposed to the traditional style. Our anniversery is on the second Friday of July. So, we just had it. One thing we do every year is to create a video with the highlights of the year. Traditionally, I give this video to Stacey for a present. This year was no different from all the others (well, the two others). Here is the video. I hope you all enjoy it. It could use some help, and could use a more sophisticated video editing program, but in the end, Stacey and I like it. So, that is that. Let us know what you think of the video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I love the video. The memories are great. I am so impressed with all of you. So much ahead of you. Next years video will have lots of new adventures.
That was beautiful!!!!
Beautiful! It's not often I sit at the computer and shed tears! What a great treasure of memories! I'm looking forward to having you and Stace and Jacob a little closer for the next few years! Keep up the great work!
I loved the video. I love that I was able to be near when you were married, and it's been great to see the wonderful things that have happened since. I love you guys!
What a great video! I like that I recognize a lot of the pictures from being a reader of your blog!!
Sorry, I'm a random poster (not a spammer). Stacey, I saw through Sara R.'s blog that your birthday is August 4th and that you'll turn 25. My birthday is also August 4th, and I'll also be turning 25. You're the only person I know who shares the EXACT birthday as me, and I thought that as a birthday sista, I should send you a preemptive salutation: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ~Sara S.~
So I was looking a at Stacey's July 8th post and she said "Three Years: July 8, 2005, to July 8, 2008" someone is not telling the truth. JK, that's awesome that you have been my bro n law for 3 years, only one other person can say that. Your stock is on the rise by knowing me. Membership has its privileges
that was the seetest thing ever...I couldn't stop watching:)
Jeff, This is truly precious. I enjoyed every second of watching this and hope that you don't mind that I did. It helps me to know your family better. You, Stacey and little Jacob make such a cute family.
Post a Comment