- We have a house to move into in Michigan, and it is my friend and her family's old house. She promised flowers in the springtime since the bulbs are still there. So exciting!
- Jacob is very cute and he has tolerated a lot of time in the playpen so I could work on things at home for school & packing these last couple of weeks
- We hiked Ensign Peak on Monday night with some friends and the view of Salt Lake City was amazing. Jeff said, "This is the result of urban planning." And he's right, and I would probably add "inspired" in there somewhere. :)
- Happy Pioneer Day!
- I still like my hair cut
- My sister took me to see Little Women the musical last night for an early birthday present. IT WAS SO GOOD. One of my favorite pair of lines:
Marmee: "Oh, Jo! You look so...alluring!" Jo: "I think the word is ALARMING."And best of all, today I submitted my final draft of my thesis to my committee members. That is a VERY good thing. I'll defend at least once next week and then just have silly things to sort out after the move.
6 comments:
YAY! Can you hear me cheering for you in Herndon? Sorry, no kick splits to go along with the cheers, but if I could, I would! I'm so proud of you, Stace. Just in time! Jacob can be free to do the stairs in Michigan! Glad you and Jamie had a great time last night!
I read this in a panicked state. Meaning: I felt as though I should be extremely busy like you. :)
I'd like to see a play with my sisters. But, they are kind of on the other side of the country. Oh well.
The line right before that is:
"I'm not built for gowns"
-A former Prof. Bhaer
When is your birthday? That is fun that you got to go and see Little Women!
Stace, I am slow on reading but I am really proud of you and very happy for you. I hope all goes well this last week in UTAH. It will be weird to be out there and have you gone. Love, Dad
all very good news. i still can't believe you guys are moving. sad day.
and i want to see your hair cut! picture, please!!! :)
Post a Comment