In between working on my thesis and running other errands in search of an elusive shirt to wear to Kevin & Tess's wedding, I paid a quick visit to Supercuts this afternoon. Let's just say it'd been quite a while since I'd had a haircut.
Here's how it went down, literally: in a ponytail for the most part! I'm putting it in the mail tomorrow morning and I hope it can be used to help make a little girl somewhere out there feel happy. What do you think of the new 'do?
5 comments:
The new cut is great and you are really great to be helping out others.
I LOVE it, Stace! I've always liked your hair when it frames your cute face! Were you able to find a purple/plum/raisin/lilac some kind of shirt for Kevin's wedding? Do you have a date for your presentation? Love you!
VERY CUTE!!!! I'M SO HAPPY YOU HAVE A REFRESHING START TO YOUR NEW LIFE!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!
It's looks great! I'm amazed that you still have fairly long hair after cutting that much off! That's cool that you're donating it though...I've never been able to cut off that much to donate!
I absolutely love it Stacey! I'm a big fan of short hair!
Post a Comment