Sep 26, 2007

Bilirubin Boy and Innie or Outie?

I am up late with Jacob while he hangs out under his Ultra Bili Light. In the end after 3 bilirubin tests, he decided to be more jaundiced so they brought this light to our house this afternoon so we can do the phototherapy at home. It would be easier on mom if Phototherapy just meant taking pictures of Jacob, but I've decided that if this helps then it will be worth it. The eye mask is worth noting, since he doesn't really like it but it of course looks so cute on him. We'll post an update on his bilirubin count tomorrow or thereabouts when we get the results. Now for a poll...will our son have an innie or an outie?

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Where is the picture?

stacey said...

There is no picture because I didn't post one. I want to wait until he is better. Then it will be celebratory.