Jul 12, 2007

Grand Canyon 2007

All week I've been telling myself that I should post pictures and a summary of our vacation last week, but Megan (Jeff's brother's wife!) beat me to it the other day, so in honor of a great trip and my desire to not waste ALL my time, I give you this link to her lengthy and descriptive post. We had a great time and I'm proud of Jeff for working so hard to get ready for the challenges presented in such a trip and to finish it all so excellently! I'd also like to thank our son, still in-utero of course, for behaving enough to let me enjoy peaceful slumber in a tent for the 2 nights we were at campgrounds. Of course the air mattress probably helped with this....but I digress. Bottom line: if you have a minute, read about our summer vacation! And please leave comments or ask questions as needed here on our blog. We LIKE comments! The people on the trip were as follows: David and Megan Hoopes (Jeff's oldest brother & his wife) Jeff and Stacey Hoopes (I hope you know us!) Kristin Hoopes (Jeff's older sister) Joseph Osmond (Megan's brother) Joe Osmond (Megan's dad) John Chesnut (Megan's brother in-law) Charlie Canon (friend of the Osmonds from their days in AL)

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Maybe one day I will write about it. I had a very different trip than most of those who went, so perhaps will tell my tale soon.

Michelle said...

It sounds like you guys had a great adventure!! It was fun to read about it! Michelle, Jeff and Lydia