Jul 10, 2007

Blogs

A couple months ago, we saw a couple of our friends had a blog, and so we decided to follow suit and do the same. It was pretty ostentacious on our account, assuming any one cares what we do. In the end, they dont, and thus whenever we ask our family members if they have read our blog, they are surprised we have one (except for my dad, who reads it and sends e-mails to me with comments as he reads it). In the end, it is an interesting phenomona, blogging. It assumes someone cares what you are doing enough to read what you write. Further, as it grows more poplular, everyone has one, and everyone is assuming everyone else is terribly interested in everyone else's life. Anyways. In the end, I should have figured that if people rarely even ever call me to see what is going on, I should not assume they would get on here.

3 comments:

Thompson Family said...

That's not true!! I read your blog and I love it!

love you Stace!

Anonymous said...

Jeff,

Good work blogging. I love how diligent you have been.
I've been a little busy and havn't had time to read all the posts but it is good to see that you are staying busy.

Peace,

Jeff McMullin

Thirdmango said...

There are a lot more of us who have blogs then you might think.

-"Crazy" Jon Fairbanks