Jun 17, 2013

Last day of Young Fives!

Jacob finished his school year on Thursday. I brought to bring watermelon in for his class and play with them outside for a bit (which Rebecca loved!) and so I took a few pictures of the last day festivities. It's been a good year for Jacob and he has grown a lot and he's looking forward to Kindergarten in a few months.

Waiting for his carpool one last time!

I think Rebecca only missed a couple of times coming out to meet  our "carpool buddy" as we called him . She was a very faithful helper every day - even closing the automatic van doors after Jacob was safely buckled in.

These next few shots were taken very quickly but I thought they turned out so funny. The kids are standing by our flowers that opened up just that day! 

Rebecca looks up towards the street...

She spots the van, as does Jacob...

She flees towards the hill...love that hair! 

And they're off!  

Playing with "the really really white sand" outside the school. 


Jacob being silly with his carpool buddy.  Their class started out with 8 boys in September and then ended with 12 boys total. All the moms agreed that the teacher is a bit of a saint because those are some very, very busy boys!!  

I took about 6 pictures of Jacob with his teacher Mrs. Warner and could not for the life of me get him to cooperate very well. At least they were color coordinated :)  

No comments: