- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make for you!
- What I create will be just for you.
- It'll be done this year. (This gives me plenty of time!)
- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a cd of songs recorded by me (even better if Jeff were on there too). It may be a self portrait or maybe even some creation I haven't yet dreamed up. I may bake you something and mail it to you, though that may be best reserved for the locals. It may not be big or impressive. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure! But lets be honest here. This is me and I will likely do something amazing. So come on, sign up!
- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. But I probably will not do something strange, since I at least try to live under the guise that I am slightly normal. The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to post this same information on their blog and leave a comment telling me they did will win a lovely homemade gift by me! Let's keep the chain of love going around!!
Mar 11, 2009
Paying it Forward, as they say...
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hello?
I like this idea!! I think I'm technically number 2. :) I don't know though.
I'm in! Sounds like a fun way to spread some sunshine. :) Although you may be right about mailing baked goods...better for neighbors than long-distance friends. :)
hey stace! i was just looking on your blog to take another look at that pic of your bday banner - i'm going to make one too, it's so cute! and i saw this. i don't have a blog, but i do facebook, so can that count? how are you doing btw - almost there!
Well I would do it, but no blog. Great idea though. I will love to hear all about it. Good luck with the baby this very week.
So, you don't really have 5 people yet do you? I have already posted this on my blog. Let me know if I count.
Like many things in life, I opine before I have any idea what is going on. I didnt even read this post before I commended and wanted to claim a prize (neither did Jacob). It is kind of funny that one had to post to their blog to win, and that the post was already on my blog (and Jacob's). Funny.
Post a Comment