Mar 27, 2009

From the mouths of babes

The top 4 things Rebecca has said in her 7 days on earth. "Please, do not touch me. I won't touch you, so you don't touch me. We all keep to ourselves, and we all keep happy."

"I really dont know what this kid is all excited about. It is like he has never had his picture taken before. Maybe no one ever wanted to take a picture of him because of his crazy hair."

"This picture taking process is really interfering with my nap time. Can we move things along here?"

"The first thing I do when this stump falls off is enter a swimming suit competition."

3 comments:

Dale said...

You're so weird I love it. Cute baby btw.

Shae said...

Very creative! I like the last pic. with her finger! She's such a cutie!

RyanSarahN said...

So cute Stace and Jeff! I'm so happy for you. I'm glad everyone was safe and healthy. She is adorable and thanks for putting up so many pics, I love it!