Still just looking at this stage. You may want to mute this one, as Rebecca was just about due for a feeding.
Mar 24, 2009
Little Toes
So, Jacob is slowly but surely growing interested in Rebecca. He has touched her a little bit, and it is pretty funny to see him and her together. They share a room, and in the night when she is crying her heart out, he sleeps. When I go in there to get her, he wakes up, and just laughs at me. Last night I looked right at him up close in the middle of the night, and he was just beaming, as if to say, "This is the best thing in my life. I never knew I was allowed to wake up before it was morning!" Several times when we are carrying her, he reaches out from his crib and hands a little stuffed star he has, his gift to his little sister.
Here he is, finally consenting to touch her.
Still just looking at this stage. You may want to mute this one, as Rebecca was just about due for a feeding.
Still just looking at this stage. You may want to mute this one, as Rebecca was just about due for a feeding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love Jacob's laugh at the end! Too cute! He's going to be a great big brother.
Post a Comment