Aug 16, 2008
Update and a Beach Party
Well, we made it to Michigan earlier this week and have busied ourselves with unpacking, adjusting to the eastern time zone, hanging things on the walls, attending events here and there, and for Jeff: school. I'll write about the first couple of weeks of August a little later but wanted to share some cute pictures I took this afternoon. And I had to take the token first day of school picture of Jeff on Thursday...right before he went to catch the bus to central campus.
Our complex had a beach party this afternoon, and since Jeff was off hitting the books, Jacob and I decided to venture out on our own. The complex is huge, lots of houses, parking lots, etc., so I'm glad we found the party. I decided Jacob would have enjoyed it even more if he were 5 or 6 but he still had fun crawling around on the grass, handling waterarms for the first time, and as always he made attempts at eating grass (a favorite pastime). He also shared a popsicle with me but we opted not to participate in the water balloon toss or limbo game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i can't believe you're there! i hope the drive wasn't too miserable and i hope the future dr. lamro is enjoying school. :) i can't wait to hear how everything is, but i'll wait to call until you're settled more!
Jeff wore his lucky green shirt on the big day!
Post a Comment