Jacob is 11 months today, and we did a few things today to mark the occasion (some by coincidence, others planned). He got to take a dip in a pool today with some friends from the ward, and he tried a new food for dinner that I whipped up for him: zucchini and carrot fritters. He loved them! And, as always, I took the necessary picture of him with the fuzzy little bear that has continued to shrink.
I just love this kid - he is great and makes us so happy. He will make you happy, too, with his performance in the videos accompanying this post. He laughed harder today than I'd ever heard him laugh, and I'm so glad I caught some of it on camera. Who knew lame firework sound impressions could be such a riot to a baby?
And yes, he did sneeze immediately after this picture:
8 comments:
I can't believe he's almost 1!
very cute, laughing more than before, maybe he likes Michigan.
What a Sweetie! I listened to the video 5 times; I love that laugh! I'm also in love with those cute toes in his pictures! Talk to you tomorrow. Sleep well.
Myrna, I figure he either likes Michigan or was laughing at me because I am strange. Hopefully the former!
Mom, Jacob likes his toes, too, especially after our family home evening lesson last week I told you about: "I am thankful for my toes."
I love these videos! Jacob is so great. Any time I mention him to my mom, she just goes on and on about him too. The pictures with the bear is such a great idea.
(nice rug, by the way)
SOOOOO cute!
Okay, so pretty much the cutest thing EVER! Being a mom must be so wonderful! It's like with my students...it can be hard to teach them sometimes but then they do something simple that makes it all worth it. By the way, I can't believe that about the kids throwing pins at your mom...oh wait...I can believe it...but it felt god to know I'm not alone!
Oh my gosh stace....he's adorable... I love the laugh!! That is so much fun, you must be loving it!!
Post a Comment