Dec 28, 2007

Jacob is growing...

This is Stacey writing...even though it says it was posted by Jeff.

Despite reminders from key people, I have neglected to keep the monthly pictures of Jacob updated here (though I have taken all 3 of them!). Here are months 1, 2, and 3 so you can see how he's changed. It is amazing! The last time I weighed him at the student health center, he was a whopping 13 lb 14 oz (with clothes and diaper on – he was asleep). So, he is definitely growing.

October 20:

November 20

I caught him just in time for this cute one, right before he sneezed!

December 20 - love that smile!!

And all three with no interfering words in between!

He is also now keen on holding onto things. I've been trying for weeks to get him to like little rattles and other toys, and just yesterday he finally succeeded and seemed to be enjoying his little crab rattle. We'll post some more pictures later so you can see how much he enjoyed his Christmas and see how much we enjoyed having him around this year!

1 comment:

Kevin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.