Dec 10, 2007

Friendless

So, a couple weeks ago I decided to sign up for a Facebook account. I don't know why, as I had no intention of using it, but, I signed up. However, I had no friends. I have had a couple folks try to add me as a friend, but, I have not allowed it.
The bad part is, I want to see accounts of people I knew in High School, but it won't let you unless you are their "friend". It seems way too committal to me. Can't I just see their stuff without all this commitment to friendship?
So, I am friendless. Oh well.

I like how it says, "You don't have any friends yet." The "yet" part really does offer me hope in this sad world. Maybe one day I will have a Facebook friend.

1 comment:

Jeff Boyd said...

Jeff,
If I had a facebook account, I'd befriend you. But alas, I don't, so I guess you'll remain friendless.
-Jeff