| This little friend had her first birthday. She's my favorite one year-old in the whole world. |
| Taking out the pumpkin guts. She was very much wanting to plant the seeds right then but somehow I convinced her it wouldn't work unless we waited until Spring... |
![]() |
| Jeff;s handiwork, stellar as usual! Tinkerbell, Yoda, Butterfly and one we'll call Fun With Different Drill Bits. |
| There are better pictures of them all looking but Hannah's face cracks me up in this one. Trick or treating was on the 30th so we got all that fun out of the way before the school parties. |
| Trick or treating in effortless style... |
| Jacob as R2-D2. His friend from class was "The Banana Lady," as he called it. |
| Sometime around Halloween Hannah showed her ability to stack popcorn flavor containers. I think I snapped the picture just as she swiped the top one off the stack very quickly. |
| Jacob at his class party on Halloween. They had early dismissal that day (end of the quarter) so it was fun and fun and more fun. Then they came home and we had some more fun! |
| The Kindergarten party was pretty happenin', too. She told me she wanted to be Fancy for the picture, because Fancy Nancy. |




2 comments:
Ha! I LOVE the themed family costume! You guys are so creative and funny :) Also your new header picture is awesome--the expressions on your kids' faces are so classic!
Very nice.
Post a Comment