When your five year old runs upstairs and says to you (as you brush your teeth), "Sarah got the cornmeal!!", you do not walk downstairs, you run (and get the camera first, butofcourse).
"All it takes is faith and trust! Oh and I almost forgot, a little bit of pixie dust!" - Peter Pan
Or in Sarah's case, maybe it takes some cornmeal...that is what I thought of when I took the video from up in the loft above the family room, hence my "are you trying to learn how to fly?" comment in the video.
I read the following last month from another mom (of six!) whose youngest is Sarah's age and I loved it: "God made this age cute, because we just have to love them, we have to, if not, we'll go a little side of crazy. The messes really don't matter anyways, I don't remember the gajillion messes I've cleaned up from toddlers, but I will always crave those darn chubby cheeks, and soft skin and little pitter patters of feet." (source)
| This was definitely a job for the real vacuum but Rebecca was very eager to assist and began with the little one first. :) |
1 comment:
Very cute kids...
Post a Comment