Hannah has been doing lots of growing. It is funny to have a baby the age she is because I feel like I had her, then we holed up for the winter and now here we are and she is rolling all over the place and thinking about crawling and sitting. Here she is for her monthly pictures, November-April!
 |
| Mad either because I couldn't find her pink elephant that night or because Dad was out of town. It was hard to tell. |
 |
| Just over 15 lbs and a remarkably lovely little lady! Her hair looks red in the lighting against the brown couch. I sometimes think it looks red in sunlight but mostly it still looks brown-ish. We will see! |
I thought it would be fun to see a side-by-side comparison of her with the other three kids. Here they are in order. Guess who had the most blurry pictures during the photo shoot at the six month mark?? :) Love them all so much!
5 comments:
Very cute kids.
I love the comparison with the siblings and that you took their pictures with their special "friend." Cute idea!
Hannah is so adorable, and her hair really does look red in the picture. I love the idea to put 6 month pictures of all your kids up.
Noticed that Hannah sits on a different couch. It's so interesting to see how things change and time flies.
Also interesting is to compare the toys next to each of them.
Post a Comment