Apr 21, 2013

Catching up!

I had no idea it had been 3 months since the last post. Rebecca would say, "Oopsie, Mommy!"  :)

Just wanted to post a few pictures of this little baby of ours who is not quite as little as she was in January when I last posted.

Six months:




Seven months:




This big sister is hilarious because she seems to appear whenever I am trying to take Sarah's picture. Most of the time they get too wiggly when they pose together but this one turned out fairly cute and not as blurry as the others.  

 Eight months:

Rebecca's hair falling out of braids is a clue that I usually don't remember to take these pictures until the end of the day :)  
And lest we forget the boys, here are a couple other memories that have been made recently:

Jeff and our neighbors built this big snow fort during the last big snowstorm of the winter. I had high hopes for it remaining (in some form or another) until we moved this summer but that dream didn't pan out and now there is just grass there where the fort stood.  



Jeff playing with bubbles. This is the new big hit with the kids (our kids and others' children!). I have tried many times to do it but Jeff does it much better than I can. They just keep getting bigger - I took this picture a couple weeks ago and the bubbles are much larger now! 
The kids playing a game inspired by Jeff reading them The Story of Doctor Dolittle and The Voyages of Doctor Dolittle. If you've read the book or seen the original 1967 movie you might guess this is a pushmi-pullyu. 

Jacob playing the piano. He took lessons the last few months and has enjoyed it but this day he was just playing for fun and making up all sorts of words. My favorite part was the sunglasses. :)  



6 comments:

Tess said...

Great update! I am just itching to get Jenna and Sarah together! They would love each other so much more this time around! Those pictures on your piano look so nice too. Jacob cracks me up with those glasses. :)

Love you guys!

Jeff said...

Very cute.

Katie Houston said...

Your family is beautiful. Miss you!

Brooke Romney said...

Your baby is so cute! Looks like you guys are having great adventures as always. Looking forward to hearing where you are off to!

Thompson Family said...

What sweet sisters - I LOVE it!! I miss you guys and wish we could live closer and our kids could play together.

Camber said...

Sarah is so dang cute! And I love the picture of Jacob in the sunglasses at the piano.