I took Sarah's 3 month pictures two days early since we were leaving town before Thanksgiving and Jeff's sister Kristin's wedding. Sarah smiles in real life but I just don't have very many pictures of it yet. You can see her becoming more interested in her little tiger towards the end of the pictures shown here:
| "The tiger is smiling so I guess that means I don't have to, Mom!" |
| nom nom nom! |
Rah rah rah rah rah! (Gotta start 'em young!)
This little one has her ABR (automated brainstem response) test this week to test her hearing again. She passed the newborn screen in the hospital but our kids' audiologist wanted to test her sooner given our family history to make sure there are no changes. Ordinarily that would happen in March since she passed but Lori wanted the test to be sooner so Wednesday is the day we'll likely know more about how her hearing is compared with the rest of us. Some mornings when I am putting in my hearing aids, then Jacob's, and then Rebecca's I feel like I should be putting Sarah's in too, probably not because I think she needs them but because all the cool kids are wearing them (ha!) and I don't want her to feel left out. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment