Mar 9, 2012

*Updated with winner* Weekend giveaway: Trix Yoplait Yogurt and Prize Pack

**Congrats to Katja on winning the yogurt prize pack!**

As penance for it being a long time since we posted on this here blog, I thought I would get things going again with a giveaway.

Thanks to MyBlogSpark and Yoplait we recently received the prize pack pictured above. Yoplait recently reformulated Trix yogurt to take out all of the HFCS, artificial sweeteners and colors and other such things.  I don't buy Trix yogurt usually, but we definitely go through plenty of yogurt here in general. The kids thought the Trix rabbit was pretty funny on the package.  Rebecca used our coupon to pick out the Triple Cherry flavor.

Leave a comment on this post telling how you or your kids like to enjoy yogurt and be sure there is a way for me to contact you in case I don't know who you are personally.  :)  Do you eat yogurt for breakfast, with granola, in a smoothie, for a snack, use it for a fruit dip, or anything else? I'll pick a winner randomly on Monday morning and post the winner here at 10 AM EDT.  I guess you have one hour less to enter than you think since we switch to daylight saving time on Saturday/Sunday. :)  You could win the same things we recieved:

  • (1) VIP coupon for a free 4-pack of Yoplait Trix yogurt for kids
  • Yoplait branded items including an insulated lunch tote, ice pack, backpack, folder, zippered pencil pouch, pencils, erasers, and pencil sharpener

Thanks to Yoplait and MyBlogSpark for sponsoring the giveaway!  Have a great weekend! 

3 comments:

Life Happens said...

My little guy loves yogurt and has it for breakfast every morning! I have a trifle recipe that causes for yogurt and it's so yummy!!

What a fun prize pack!

Judy said...

I love cutting up fresh fruit and smothering it in yogurt to eat as a fruit salad!

judywhatilivefor at gmail dot com

Katja said...

My kids love yogurt! Talita's favorite is vanilla and Mark likes peach or strawberry! When I was really sick the last month yogurt was one of the better things the kids good get themselves and all I had to do was to open it for them. :)