Amy + Rick + Taylor + Dallin + Anna + Ryan + Rachel in late June
We were so lucky to be a stop on the Carter RV Adventure US Grand Tour 2011. It was so fun to have their family here for a few days here and then we tagged along when the headed down to Dayton to see David + Megan's family. Our basement can hold a lot of people, though perhaps not comfortably.
Kevin + Tess + Elisa in August (picture taking fail, at least on my part! I know they have some on their camera of all of us but Jeff riding in a Model T. :) But they are coming next week for Thanksgiving so I shall redeem myself then with a bounty of pictures!)
Kristin in September
Aunt Kristin came for Labor Day and we did all sorts of fun things like playing with play dough and building a Jacob Dog.
John + Myrna in October.
Our friends Janel and Derek took family pictures for us while Jeff's parents were visiting, so we got a couple shots with them and our family and one that I think is great of just them! Excuse me while I resist the fixing mother's urge to yank Jacob's pant legs down to cover his little ankles...
| A horse is a horse, of course of course. Mr. Ed never looked so cute! PS Go to Three Cedars Farm if you live near us. Or ask to go there if you come visit. Hours of fun for the kids. |
The Lisle Family in November
Mark had a residency interview here so I told Brittany they should all come visit, and they did! We had so much fun and the kids were a little bored with me today after Juliette and Vienna had headed home. I am oh so thankful for great friends and great memories - and how wonderful that our kids can be friends, too. Here are a few pictures I snapped their last night here when the kids were all ready for bed. I think we'd all be pleased if they came here for residency :)
| sorry so shadowy! |
NOTE: If you don't see your picture in this blog post, never fear! We are still accepting visitors' applications, should you wish to come visit us before we leave Michigan in 2013. (I mis-typed that at first and it said 2019, ha ha ha!)


2 comments:
So lucky! I love visitors. Those pictures are darling too!
I haven't looked at your blog in too long! I love the professional pictures with John and Myrna and I love your new header picture tickling Rebecca! So cute!
The Jacob dog is sooooo awesome. I was confused when I read it but laughed out loud when I saw the picture. How fun!
Post a Comment