Today Jacob reads Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? by Bill Martin Jr. and Eric Carle while he keeps a nice beat. Rebecca looks on (and looks cute!). And now, our feature presentation (wherein we also learn how dusty our blue recliner is).
3 comments:
Steve
said...
Thank you Jacob and Rebecca for reading Brown Bear to me today. It was great. I really like that book!! See you later... Love, Grandpa
Stacey... just did a recap on your lives and reading from your past few months or so. I enjoyed it thoroughly! I wish I could come on here and read your blog more often--thankfully, I can say I am busy reading to my boy each day (among other things). Thanks for encouraging us all to read more (and appreciate all the benefits that come with reading!). Excellent, excellent, excellent! I can tell a lot of work went into it. Just FYI, I had all good intentions of sending in a post for you--it just never came into fruition. But thanks for the invite though. It helped me to think about what I would write about reading.
3 comments:
Thank you Jacob and Rebecca for reading Brown Bear to me today. It was great. I really like that book!!
See you later...
Love, Grandpa
Thank you, great book and great job reading. I got home from a trip and there you were to read to me, thank you. I love you,
Grandma
Stacey... just did a recap on your lives and reading from your past few months or so. I enjoyed it thoroughly! I wish I could come on here and read your blog more often--thankfully, I can say I am busy reading to my boy each day (among other things). Thanks for encouraging us all to read more (and appreciate all the benefits that come with reading!). Excellent, excellent, excellent! I can tell a lot of work went into it. Just FYI, I had all good intentions of sending in a post for you--it just never came into fruition. But thanks for the invite though. It helped me to think about what I would write about reading.
You are great!
Post a Comment