Feb 3, 2011

Updated w/ winner: Weekend giveaway: Win cereal and Movie Cash!

Congrats to Hannah (& Steve) at Life Happens for winning this giveaway! I hope you can put the tickets to good use! Thanks for all the entries, everyone. I wish I had free tickets for you all!!

I have been saving this giveaway up for a while!  I knew it would be a more appreciated prize in the dead of winter, and given all this snow and ice people are getting this week, this seems like a great time to share the wealth. How about a night (or two) at the movies?

In November I was sent some specially-marked boxes of General Mills cereal with Movie Cash (basically a gift card for movie tickets), along with 4 additional Movie Cash certificates, courtesy of General Mills and MyBlogSpark. I'm sad to report we haven't used our gift certificates yet, but I imagine we will soon, and we certainly enjoyed our cereal pretty quickly!  My son was amazed that Trix cereal was a lot like Kix, just more colorful.

Thanks to the aforementioned sponsors, one of you can win the same prize. That means you'll get 5 Movie Cash certificates (two boxes of cereal nets one certificate that you can claim online, plus the 4 certificates that come in the prize pack), and each one is good for up to a $12 adult admission at participating theaters. Just leave a comment here on this post along with your email address so I can contact you if you win!  Giveaway ends Tuesday and I'll post a winner on Wednesday!

24 comments:

Becci and Josh said...

Hey Stace!!! I'm leaving my comment! Love ya! josh.becci@hotmail.com

Amy said...

Sending #2 thoughts to random.org. parker.amy.jo@gmail.com

Judy Whatilivefor said...

This really would be perfect for the dead of winter!

judywhatilivefor at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I want tickets!!!

j l am ro @ ho t m ail. com.

Tess said...

Lucky number 5!
My fingers are crossed!
(PS I don't know about entry #4...)

mandy said...

The cold must end sometime right? This will help pass the time for sure!

mandydow at gmail

JenRoth said...

Cereal and movies ... two of my favorite things!! I'm in :) jenroth08 at gmail

lisa said...

sounds good!

lisamarie737 at gmail dot com

Mindy Brown said...

OOOooooo.....Pick Me!!!

kmdaam@msn.com

Michelle said...

Ooooo, go for number 10! I want free movie tickets!

boyd . michelle @ gmail . com

Alayna said...

Hummmmmmm. I am using my jedi mind trick to sway you to pick me.
alayna_adams5@yahoo.com

Sara said...

Oh! We're cereal nuts...and need a date BADLY. :) Could be convenient as mom is coming to town...babysitter?! ;)
robisonDOTsaraATgmailDOTcom

Shae said...

ooh...i could use a date with my hubby! pick me, pick me! :) natshahan@gmail.com

Merle and Andria said...

how fun, I will give it a shot. great picture by the way.

Amber said...

Hi loves!! I am cold and have no DVD player ;) Stay warm!!!

Megan said...

I just saw your Facebook post- I hope I win!

meggiemuir at yahoo.com

Life Happens said...

What a fun giveaway! It's been a while since we've been to the movies.

ngoway@msn.com

Jeff Boyd said...

Sign me up! bo yd je ff at g mail . com

Thompson Family said...

I seriously have not been to the movie theater in exactly 23 months....it's about time I go again, huh?
danathompson24@gmail.com

tawna said...

ooo- check you out, ms fancy-pants-giveaway! :P

movie? Cereal? YES PLEASE!

BrittWilk said...

ooh me ooh me!

you know my email! :)

Steve McKoy said...

We could use some free entertainment, we are in on this one. Hope you are doing great. Love, Dad

Katja said...

What a great prize. I can't wait to see who wins. Let it be ME! :) rottenmilkatja@gmail.com

Janel said...

What a GREAT idea Stacey! Count me in! I'll keep my fingers crossed, and you know where to find me;)>