Dec 5, 2010

Virginia

For Thanksgiving, we had the amazing opportunity to go to Virginia to visit Stacey's parents who live there. It was a grand time. Here are a few pictures:
Here is Jacob and aunt Erin (who came back with us from Virginia) looking at some fish in the Baltimore Aquarium

Here is Grandma M and Jacob jointly flying a kite

We had a little get together with three of Stacey's friends from high school/college who, for one reason or another, find themselves in the DC area.  Here are the children of everyone.
It was a great time in VA.  Thanks for the good time, Grandma and Granpa McKoy.

1 comment:

RyanSarahN said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun! Way to make me jealous - wish I had been there to see you all! I hadn't heard that you all got together, so it took me aback when I saw a picture of my parents couch on your blog! Kisses to the kids.