Jun 2, 2010

TWD: White Chocolate Brownies

This week's baked good was chosen by Marthe of Culinary Delights. I made these on Tuesday and had a quick taste in before heading to bed last night. Today we'll be handing them out to neighbors before the meringue goes bad!
The flavor combination was an interesting one. These brownies have almond, orange, vanilla, raspberry, white chocolate all contributing to the final outcome. I think the orange zest in mine packed a big flavor punch so that was most of what I could taste, but it is still good. I had to bake these for a little bit more time but they came out pretty good in the end.
Check out Marthe's blog for the recipe and see how she made hers into more of a cupcake!
Up next Tuesday will be Tender Shortcakes.

2 comments:

Tia said...

Yours look lovely!
mine is totally unrecognizeable. I switched out the chocolate to milk.. no meringue, used brown butter frosting and added a Ritz crust on the bottom! lol
Tia

Carol Peterman/TableFare said...

You were wise to add baking time. They look lovely.