Jun 12, 2010

Summery Summary

Okay, so it's not technically summer yet, but we have been enjoying some very summery things.
We've attended a few pool parties hosted by neighbors and friends.
Just taking her tugboat for a quick spin around the pool.
Nothin' like a little dirt on the toes and brownie on the face.
You know the babies' faces look just like the one you can see. They loved the slip 'n slide!
I took J&R to a short parade & service on Memorial Day, where they wouldn't look at the camera because they were too distracted by the fire truck and miniature horse that has just gone by.
We went to an Art Carnival Family Fun Day in a neighboring city today that was fun. Jacob liked the bubbles most of all, and I thought the "Who's on First?" routine was very well done, even the costumes were fun. Jacob just kept telling me "Those are mans. Mommy laughing!" There was free popcorn, sno-cones and lots of great artsy things for kids to do. We had a lot of fun but it was pretty hot. I don't remember Jacob panting in the heat, but the pictures show us otherwise.
Last week we visited the arboretum for the first time, and luckily just in time to see the peonies in bloom. I learned later that they bloomed early this year so we might have missed them!

1 comment:

143 Records said...

Great bllog you have here