Jun 4, 2010

Good Earth Boxed Dinners & Giveaway

Thanks to MyBlogSpark, our family got to try a new Good Earth Mediterranean chicken dry dinner kit earlier this week. Instead of using chicken I added shrimp and it was quite tasty. I don't usually buy angel hair pasta but I really liked how fast it cooked. The kit came with the pasta, a creamy sauce, seasoned flour for breading the chicken and a spice pack. These Good Earth dinners will be appearing soon in stores this summer and I recommend finding a sale and a coupon to give on a try when you see them later this month!

One of you will win the same gift pack we received that includes a Good Earth dry dinner kit, two sets of bamboo flatware, two bamboo dishes, a bamboo cutting/utility board and a recyclable grocery tote. Just leave a comment mentioning which flavor of Good Earth dinner you would like to try: Mediterranean Chicken with angel hair pasta, spicy Citrus Glazed Shrimp with angel hair pasta, or Tuscan Chicken with penne pasta. Winner will be posted on Wednesday morning!

13 comments:

Michelle said...

Ooooo, they all sound so good! I think I would like to try the Spicy Citrus Glazed Shrimp with angel hair pasta. I have some bamboo cutting boards and I love them. I just wish I had of known how to better take care of them in the beginning. :)

Judy said...

The Mediterranean chicken sounds so good!

violinjure at gmail dot com

Lisa said...

Tuscan chicken sounds great.

Mindy Brown said...

Citrus Glazed Shrimp....um um good!

Katja said...

I think the Mediterranean chicken sounds fantastic.

Tess said...

Doesn't sound like you can go wrong with those flavors...but if I have to choose, it would be Tuscan Chicken.

Tracey said...

I can almost taste that Tuscan Chicken with penne pasta!

RyanSarahN said...

They all sound yummy - of course, it is Fast Sunday - but I think the spicy citrus glazed shrimp sounds really good!

May Family said...

The Mediterranean Chicken sounds delish. Yummy!!

mandy said...

the tuscan chicken sounds so good!

Nola said...

That sounds delicious. I think I would like to try tuscan chicken.

Katie said...

Hey Stacey! I've been enjoying your blog for some time now. It's always nice to see how you and your family are doing. :)

As far as your giveaway goes, I'd like to try the Tuscan Chicken. What a fun giveaway!

Life Happens said...

Stacey, that looks yummy! I love shrimp!

I'm doing a blog makeover giveaway on my blog. Swing by and visit!

Thanks!

http://ngowhitcombfamily.blogspot.com/2010/06/blog-makeover-giveaway.html