Jan 16, 2010

Cute Things I've Seen Lately

One handsome husband the day after he
returned to Ann Arbor after a busy week attending class at UNC.
One dragon in the bathroom!
One Rebecca in the snow!
One baby that's tutu cute.
One baby wrestling match. I guess he is punching her in the stomach.
Oh, phew! It was just Jacob!
One family playing the snow on a cold day last weekend.
And one instance of Jacob checking the size of Rebecca's pants...what would we do without this kid? The consensus was that the elastic is pretty worn out in the waistband.

3 comments:

Shae said...

your kids are so cute! love the picture with rebecca in her tutu! also, great new picture at the top! you guys look great. i love how your eyes are perfectly matching!!

BrittWilk said...

well said. all very cute things. i miss you. i think i'll call you this week!!

Katja said...

I had to look twice at the tutu picture. I thought it was Jacob :).