Thanks to MyBlogSpark, our family recently received four coupons for General Mills cereal. I haven't had a chance to use them yet (I keep forgetting them when I go to the store, whoops) but I look forward to picking up some cereal, maybe a kind we haven't had before.
Jacob calls all cereal O's because that is what we've always called Cheerio-type cereals, his first love in cereal. In our house, we've learned that people can possess the O's: sugary cereals are called "Daddy's O's" and I noticed last week Jacob called the KIX "Becca's O's." And the Special K with Red Berries was aptly named "Berries O's." He loves cereal; can't imagine where he gets that from...
Here is a coupon for $1 off of one of four GM cereals for you, dear reader.
Thanks to General Mills and MyBlogSpark for the info about the benefits of cereal and the goodies for me and my family and for my readers!
1 comment:
Hey- What about Malt-O-Meal???? Check out the website they have. We love their cereals and they are much less expensive than the Kellogs and General Mills brands. Give them a try! I hear they have the best little cereal kitchen in the west!
Post a Comment