Nov 11, 2009

Crazy Love: Album Review

Thanks again to the One2One Network I received a copy of Michael Bublé's new album, which gets its title "Crazy Love" from the Van Morrison song by the same name, which is covered on the album. There are some great, catchy songs on this album. My favorite is Track #5, "Haven't Met You Yet," wherein a desired love-yet-to-be is praised and given promises:

And I know someday it'll all turn out

You'll make me work so we can work to work it out

And I promise you kid that I'll give so much more than I get

I just haven't met you yet.

I know the song is about finding that special someone, which I have already done, but I think about my children as well when I sing this song. There are just good reminders in it that we have to give any kind of love our all and our lives will be better for it. There are some great covers on the album in addition to the Van Morrison one. I can see why this has been such a great seller since the album came out, and I am a huge fan.

Enjoy the cheesy video of "Haven't Met You Yet" and see below for a full list of tracks!

1. Cry Me A River

2. All Of Me

3. Georgia On My Mind

4. Crazy Love

5. Haven't Met You Yet

6. All I Do Is Dream Of You

7. Hold On

8. Heartache Tonight

9. You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You

10. Baby (You've Got What It Takes)

11. At This Moment

12. Stardust

13. Whatever It Takes (bonus track)

2 comments:

Erin said...

i love this album. it's by far one of my favorites! i am pretty sure i listen to it on the daily. also, have you seen the real music video for haven't met you yet? you should youtube it. it's pretty cute. :) miss you!

stacey said...

That one says it is the official one...I'm not sure what other one there is besides that "teaser" one I showed you about a month ago. In any event, it is cute but still cheesy. :) glad you love the album too!