- The Reagan diaries – Ronald Reagan
- The Great Unraveling – Paul Krugman
- The Audacity of Hope – Barack Obama
- Benjamin Franklin – An American Life - Isaacson, Walter.
- Isaac Newton - Gleick, James.
- Dreams From my Father – Barack Obama
- Crisis – Michael Lewis
- Wine for Dummies - McCarthy, Ed.
- The Cold War: A New History - Gaddis, John Lewis.
- Hot, Flat and Crowded – Thomas Friedman
- Free lunch: how the wealthiest Americans enrich themselves at government expense (and stick you with the bill) - Johnston, David C.
- After the presidency – Jimmy Carter
- Mindless Eating - Wansink, Brian.
- The last voyage of Columbus being the epic tale of the great captain's fourth expedition, including accounts of swordfight, mutiny, shipwreck, gold, war, hurricane, and discovery--Dugard, Martin.
- Letter to my Daughter - Angelou, Maya.
- Playing the Enemy: Nelson Mandela and the Game That Made a Nation - Carlin, John
- The Great Crash - Galbraith, John Kenneth
- The Return to Depression Economics – Paul Krugman
- Evolution : the history of a scientific theory - Larson, Edward J.
Nov 8, 2009
More books
So, I have been very negligent in my traditional posts about the books I have been listening to and reading. I usually have a summary and thoughts, but, this time, I write only the titles and the authors. All were pretty good, even the ones written by liberals. Excluded from this list are a couple that were not good, and I stopped listening too (including one written by a very extremely funny liberal with a wonderful talent for good writting, but whose humor was too blasphemous for me). All were checked out from the Ann Arbor Public library, which is amazing. If anyone out there has listened to any interesting books lately they would like to recommend, let me know.
Here are the books (with their official titles), pretty much in the order I listened to them:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment