Nov 12, 2009

Coming soon to a store near you...






Exersaucercise with Rebecca!






She'll show you how to clap, jump, spin, chew, and have a great time, all while sporting her new made-from-a-scarf pair of leggings and a bandanna so she doesn't eat her hearing aids to keep the sweat off her brow.


What a workout!

6 comments:

Tess said...

I'll take one! Unless I can get a shipping discount for buying two? Then I'll take two!

Seriously, she is too cute. I need to "exer-saucer-cise"!!! (Say that 5 times fast!)

Michelle said...

She is so cute!! I love her little bandanna. What a darling little girl!

BrittWilk said...

she is way too cute!!! and i love the new picture at the top of the blog. didn't think the last one could be beat in cuteness. you proved me wrong. :)

stacey said...

britt, I'm glad you liked the picture. Last night Jeff requested a different one, so I thought he'd like one of the kids. It is pretty seasonal so we'll see if you like it too... :)

aaron wilkinson said...

Very talented! So if it is leggings for Rebecca what did you make for Jacob? A Pee Pee Cone?

We miss the Hoopes!

Thompson Family said...

oh my stinkin' cute... I LOVE IT!!!!!!