So here are a few more pictures from our Utah trip, posted in no particular order.
Here is a picture of Rachel feeding Rebecca. It was cute.

Here is Jacob and Grandpa Hoopes. You can see where Jacob gets his silliness from (besides his dad).

Here I am on the plane. The two people behind me ended up asking to be reseated midflight, as they didnt like sitting by Jacob.If only I could have asked to be reseated, and left Jacob behind.

Here he is, little horserider Jacob, riding a little horse at Thanksiginv Point "Farm Country".

Here is Jacob swinging with his cousins, Ryan and Rachel.

Here I am riding the bike with Kevin, my brother. He kind of had a swaying problem.

Here is Tracey, my mother in law, showing off how she can sit on a fourwheeler.

Here is the second cabin we stayed at . It was very pleasant, and very peaceful. It has fairly large, and pretty new, but not too flashy.

Here is Rebecca with her Great Grandma Adams.

Here is Rebecca with her Great Grandpa Adams. They both seem startled to have been photographed.

That is all. In the end, we spent about 20 hours driving in the car, stayed the night at four different places, saw all of Stacey and I's family back three generations (starting with our children) excepting 2 people. We did pretty well. It was a good time.
3 comments:
Glad you all had a good time!! I think that it is interesting that it is the people behind you that asked to be reseated. Usually it is the people in front of you.
Thanks for sharing your fun pictures! Both of your kids are getting so big!!
I rode with Kevin on the tandem bike and didn't notice any swaying...
I can't believe the people behind you asked to be reseated!! How rude! Even on our flight to Hawaii when Mercedes was 5 months old and screaming her head off for the last 2 hours of the flight...everyone was sympathetic towards us, and when we got off the plane, people came up and asked if she was okay. (She was overly tired, and ended up getting sick :( )
Post a Comment