Sep 10, 2008

Kevin & Tess's Wedding

In honor of Kevin & Tess having been married for a month and 2 days, I thought I would post a few pictures from the big day: 8/8/08! We were so glad to be there with them and the whole family before we made our trip east to move to Michigan.
The nephews were all wearing a lavender color while the nieces sported pretty plum dresses. Here is Jacob mingling with some lovely flowers on the Denver Temple grounds:
Colorado was a pretty state; I'd only been to the Denver airport previously, and that hardly counts for visiting a state, so it was great to spend several days there. Here is the temple: This one shows many emotions in the Hoopes cousins. Ryan and Willy became good friends on the trip, Josh wanted his mom right then, Jacob was a little bit upset, Dallin was waving his hands around, the girls were trying to hold still, with Benjamin smiling a big smile, Taylor and Peter looking on at everyone, and all in all it is just a fun picture. Tess sure looks happy!! And she should be, she married into an amazing family. :)

Secret Conversation as Shown in Picture Below

Jacob: Uncle Kevin!!

Kevin: Yes, Jacob?

Jacob: You are married to Aunt Tess now! That is great! You must be hot in your tux. It is pretty warm out here.

Kevin: It is pretty toasty. Jacob?

Jacob: Yes, Uncle Kevin?

Kevin: Thanks for not spitting up on us on our big day.

Jacob: No problem. I got my mom instead, just for you.

(I do love this picture)

Congratulations! We miss you guys.

2 comments:

Myrna said...

I would love to have the pictures you took, maybe you already shared them with dad, if not, do. Very cute and very vibrant. And such a sweet conversation with Kevin.

Tess said...

This post is fabulous! I love that picture too, where Jacob is looking up at Kevin. I'm excited about your piano...what a find!